I Want to Help

There are three basic ways you can help.

First, you can give financial support in the form of making a donation or purchasing an investment certificate with the Jubilee Fund.

Second, you can refer individuals who might need financial support from the Jubilee Fund to our office.

Third, you can offer your volunteer support by joining a committee or serving as a mentor.

Email or telephone the Fund Development Manager or fill in the forms and mail or fax them to the address below.

Yes, I want to donate

Click here for a donation form

Yes, I want to invest

Click here for an investment form

Yes, I want to volunteer/mentor

Click here to download a volunteer form

Express your interest to
Jill Rowe
Office Administrator
Telephone: 204-975-2650
Fax: 204-977-0123
Email: rowejill@shaw.ca