We make giving easy by offering multiple ways to give. Gifts in the amount of over $20 may be eligible for a donation receipt.
- Canada Helps
- Cheques made payable to “The Jubilee Fund Inc.”
- CAFT (Customer Automated Funds Transfer)
- In order to have recurring donations debited from your bank account, print and complete this Payor PAD Agreement – DEBITS Form and mail it to the Jubilee Fund office.
- Planned Giving, email Monica Dueck for more information
Please note Jubilee Fund Inc.’s donor restricted gift policy:
“Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the organization. Should a donor choose to restrict a contribution for use in a particular program or project, we will honour that restriction, with the understanding that, when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.”
Thank you to all our supporters who help make Jubilee Fund a success!
Donors, sponsors and grantees
- Academy Florist
- Aislynn Palmer Photography
- All Saints Ukrainian Orthodox Church
- Archdiocese of Saint-Boniface
- Arctic Co-operatives Limited
- Assiniboine Credit Union
- Assiniboine Park Conservancy
- Augustine United Church
- CGA Professional Corporation
- Charleswood Mennonite Church
- Coughlin Insurance
- Decision Theory Media Labs Inc.
- Diversity Foods
- Dream Day Decor and Specialty Linens
- Filles de la Croix
- Fort Garry Mennonite Fellowship Church
- Government of Manitoba
- GoodLife Fitness
- Guertin Equipment LTD.
- High Tea Bakery
- In Honour of Rita Borthwick
- In Memory of Betty & Garnet Beach
- In Memory of Douglas Pease
- In Memory of Lottie Cameron
- In Memory of Noreen Roeland Poirier
- In Memory of Rose Rempel
- In Memory of William (Bill) Regehr
- Integra Agencies Ltd.
- Johanna Brierley Jewelry Designs
- Les Charites des Soeurs du Sauveur
- Manitoba Moose
- Missionary Oblate Sisters of St. Boniface
- Mariaggi’s Theme Suite Hotel and Spa
- Penner International Ltd.
- Provincial Administration Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary
- Ptarmigan Charitable Foundation
- Regehr’s Printing
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Winnipeg
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- Shantz Mennonite Church
- Sisters of Instruction of the Child Jesus
- Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions Inc.
- SOME MORROCAN
- St. John Brebeuf Parish
- The Brandvan
- The Chamois
- The Grey Nuns
- The Winnipeg Foundation
- Thomas Sill Foundation
- Westworth United Church
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Winnipeg Inner City Missions of the Presbyterian Church
- Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
Plus over 150 individual donors.
- In Honour of L’Avenir Cooperative Ltd.
- Sisters of our Lady of the Missions