Date(s) - 02/11/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Assiniboine Park Pavilion Atrium
Jubilee Fund invites you to attend our annual CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH in support of poverty reduction.
Keynote speaker – JAMIE WILSON (Q&A session to follow)
Musical performance by KENZIE JANE
Come enjoy a full brunch along with mimosas and champagne, while supporting poverty reduction in your community.
JAMIE WILSON carries a passion for building bridges between First Nations and business; academic and other communities, as a conduit to a resilient and flourishing economic future for all community members. Currently, Jamie is the Vice President Corporate Development at Arctic Gateway Group. Previous employment includes:
• Deputy Minister of Education and Training
• Deputy Minister of Indigenous and Northern Relations
• Chief Executive Officer of Healthy Child Manitoba
• Deputy Minister of Growth, Enterprise and Trade
• Treaty Commissioner at Treaty Relations Commission of MB
• Director of Education at Opaskwayak Educational Authority
KENZIE JANE is a Winnipeg singer and songwriter who has developed a unique style of original music, mixing sounds of RnB, Jazz, Roots, and mouth trumpet. She is an excelling performer playing various venues and festivals such as the Winnipeg Folk Festival. Kenzie recently organized a tour across Western and Northern Canada.
This event if proudly sponsored by:
If you would like to become and event, prize or table sponsor, please contact email@example.com.
Check out 2018 Champagne Brunch photos below.
Bookings are closed for this event.